Located in the heart of rural Dinwiddie County, Virginia, just 2.5 miles south of Dinwiddie Courthouse, Cedar Lane Farm sits on 112 acres of beautiful, historic farmland. Named for the twenty-two mature, cedar trees lining the drive to the farmhouse, Cedar Lane Farm offers a number of amenities and picturesque settings perfect for hosting outdoor weddings and events. While visiting, guests will enjoy overlooking horses grazing in the pastures, resident ducks and geese wading on one of six ponds, four out buildings, a beautiful swimming pool, and scenic green and amber fields yielding the crop of the season.
- 2020 Holiday Light Tour Guide December 7, 2020
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 22, 2020
- April 2020 Membership Meeting April 16, 2020
- Chamber News Letters April 2, 2020
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act March 30, 2020
- Crater Regional Workforce Development – Business Assistance March 30, 2020